Loading, please wait...
Q. What is Kobster.com?
Kobster.com is a Business–to–Business e-commerce platform that helps corporate, retailers, SMEs, home offices, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, institute etc. to purchase business products in bulk at wholesale rate.
Kobster.com empowers businesses by eliminating the need to engage with multiple vendors, providing door step delivery, flexible payment options and 24X7 ordering facility by providing a convenient one-stop-shop platform for all office needs.
Q. Who all can buy from Kobster.com?
A. Kobster.com only caters to business buyers. Any buyer with a valid business certificate can purchase from Kobster.com. Kobster.com does not allow consumer to purchase.
Q. Can I buy products for my personal use?
A. No, you can’t buy products for your personal use. Kobster.com is an exclusive platform for business buyers.
Q. What kind of products Kobster.com deal with?
A. Kobster.com offers huge range of products across several categories including stationery, house- keeping supplies, gifting, furniture, pantry products, electrical and electronics products, safety products, cartridges, restaurants supplies etc. Kobster.com keeps adding varieties of products on a continuous basis.
Q. I am the business buyer, What is the process to start purchasing from your site?
A. If you are a business buyer, you can submit any one of the below documents to get yourself registered with us. Upon registration you can start purchasing from our website.
The required documents are:
1. Service Tax Registration Certificate
2. VAT Registration Certificate
3. CST Registration Certificate
4. Excise Registration Certificate
5. Registration Certificate under Shop & Establishment Act
6. Trade License if any issued by relevant government/municipal authorities
7. Institutions having certificate of incorporation or registration as a society or registration as public trust – for educational institutions etc
8. Registration Certificate under Societies Registration Act, 1860
9. Registration Certificate under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882
10. Professional Tax Certificate
11. Permission Letters/approvals/certificate/registrations from the Central or State Government, as the case may be, or by Statutory accreditation agencies, including the University Grants Commission
12. Registration Certificate issued by the relevant State Health Department for hospitals
13. Registration Certificate issued by the State Medical Council for practicing doctors or nursing
14. License issued by the Reserve Bank of India
15. The Agriculture Produce Market License (APMC)
16. FSSAI License
17. Weights & Measures License
18. Drugs & Cosmetics License (Form 20&21)
Q. Can I buy products before getting my company registered?
A. Yes, you can buy products before the registration process is complete. But we will only process the order once we receive all the required documents from your side. You can send the required documents to [email@example.com], mentioning your order no. in the subject line.
Q. Where can I submit the required documents for the company purpose?
A. You can upload the documents during check out process. Alternatively, after placing the order, you can send the required documents to [firstname.lastname@example.org], mentioning your order no. in the subject line.
Q. How to make the payment and what are the different mode of payments?
A. Kobster.com accepts all the payment including Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, RTGS/NEFT, Cheque and COD.
You can make the payment during check out process through credit/debit card and net banking. RTGS/NEFT, Cheque and COD can be done after placing the order on our website.
Q. What is the minimum purchase order?
A. Minimum purchase per order for free shipping is Rs. 1500. For any purchase below this amount will have shipping charge of Rs. 75.
Q. Are you also giving credit for business buyers.
A. Yes, we give credit to selected business buyers subject to qualifying the ‘Credit Assessment
We provide credit for the period of 2-4 weeks. A minimum order amount of Rs. 20,000 /- is required in order to apply for credit.
Q. What is Credit Assessment Guideline?
A. This is the set of guidelines which a business buyer need to follow in order to become eligible to get credit from Kobster.com. The verification will be done by our representative.
Q. What all locations you do delivery?
A. We do delivery at all the major locations across India. For more details you can contact our friendly customer support team at 044 6457 3222 or drop a mail to email@example.com
Q. What is your cancellation & return policy?
A. Please check our page here: http://www.kobster.com/content/9-cancellation-return
Q. What your terms and condition:
A. Please check our page here: http://www.kobster.com/content/3-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Q. What is your shipping policy?
A. Please check our page here: http://www.kobster.com/content/10-shipping-policy
A. Please check our page here: http://www.kobster.com/content/6-privacy-policy